BPM データベース

カーディナル のBPM一覧 (BPM ~)

曲名 BPM アルバム名
Mr. Officer (feat. Renee Neufville) 106.1 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Numba 1 (Tide Is High) 107.0 What's Up Very Best Of Party(2019年)
>楽天で購入
The Anthem 100.7 The Anthem(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Going In 85.1 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Kill The Dance (Got Something For Ya) 119.9 Lonely(2005年)
>楽天で購入
Famous - Main 121.0 Famous(2013年)
>楽天で購入
Fire And Glory (feat. Nicole Moses) 97.1 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Amateur at Love (Remix) [feat. Kardinal Offishall] 95.1 Amateur at Love (Remix) [feat. Kardinal Offishall](2016年)
>楽天で購入
Nina 82.9 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
E.G.G. (Everybody Gone Gangsta) [feat. Vybz Kartel] 86.6 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
BodyBounce (feat. Akon) 118.1 BodyBounce (feat. Akon)(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Winner (feat. Celebrity Marauders, Joey Montana & Pree) 109.1 Winner (feat. Celebrity Marauders, Joey Montana & Pree)(2017年)
>楽天で購入
Burnt 93.8 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Winner (feat. Celebrity Marauders, Joey Montana & Pree) - Spanish Remix 109.1 Winner (feat. Celebrity Marauders, Joey Montana & Pree) [Spanish Remix](2017年)
>楽天で購入
Kaysarasara (feat. Estelle) 87.1 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Family Tree (Still Eyerize) 92.3 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Dangerous - Remix version 117.0 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Nina 82.9 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Amateur at Love (Remix) [feat. Kardinal Offishall] 95.1 The Export Vol. 1(2016年)
>楽天で購入
Go Home With You 173.4 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Ill Eagle Alien 173.2 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
All We Got 77.0 Magic(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Put Your Drinks Up (feat. DJ Mad & Fatman Scoop) 129.0 Put Your Drinks Up (feat. DJ Mad & Fatman Scoop)(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Put Your Drinks Up (feat. DJ Mad & Fatman Scoop) 128.9 Put Your Drinks Up (feat. DJ Mad & Fatman Scoop)(2011年)
>楽天で購入
The Best Man (feat. Spragga Benz & Riley) 88.1 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Beautiful 130.0 Hits Of 2009(2010年)
>楽天で購入
CLEAR! (feat. Elephant Man) 128.0 CLEAR!(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Neva New (Till I Kissed You) 72.3 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Numba 1 (Tide Is High) 107.0 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
CLEAR! (feat. Elephant Man) 128.0 CLEAR!(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Numba 1 (Tide Is High) 107.0 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Belly Dancer (Bananza) - Remix 100.1 Trouble Deluxe Edition(2005年)
>楽天で購入
The Anthem 70.3 The Anthem(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Burnt 93.8 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Digital Motown 122.9 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
We Gon' Go 98.5 CLEAR!(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Digital Motown 122.9 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Feel Alright 113.0 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Bad Like We Bad 82.6 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Beautiful 130.0 Beautiful(2009年)
>楽天で購入
Bakardi Slang Refix (feat. Kardinal Offishall) 81.0 Getto Dictionary: The Mystery(2006年)
>楽天で購入
Bring The Fire Out 106.0 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Dangerous 117.0 Ultimate R&B Love 2009(2009年)
>楽天で購入
CLEAR! 128.0 CLEAR!(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Dangerous - Remix version 117.0 Dangerous(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Dangerous 117.0 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Beautiful - Radio Edit w/ Rap 130.0 Ultimate R&B Love 2010(2010年)
>楽天で購入
Gimme Some 116.1 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Beautiful - Reggae Remix 130.0 Beautiful (Reggae Remix)(2009年)
>楽天で購入
Set It Off 118.7 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Dangerous 117.0 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Bad Like We Bad 82.6 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
The Anthem Raptors (Remix) 81.2 The Anthem Raptors (Remix)(2019年)
>楽天で購入
Going In 85.1 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
BodyBounce (feat. Akon) 118.1 BodyBounce (feat. Akon)(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Ghetto Love 95.0 Ghetto Love(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Beautiful 130.0 Hits 3(2009年)
>楽天で購入
Lighter! 119.7 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Freshie (feat. Ro Dolla) 81.9 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Amateur At Love 95.1 The Best Of(2017年)
>楽天で購入
RUN 90.1 RUN(2019年)
>楽天で購入
Dangerous - Main (Explicit Version) 117.0 Dangerous(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Bring The Fire Out 106.0 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Due Me A Favour 116.2 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Toma (DJ Buddha Remix) 120.0 Money Is Still A Major Issue(2005年)
>楽天で購入
Due Me A Favour 116.2 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Toma (DJ Buddha Remix) 120.0 Money Is Still A Major Issue - Clean(2005年)
>楽天で購入
Everyday (Rudebwoy) [feat. Ray Robinson] 93.6 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Family Tree (Still Eyerize) 92.3 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Watchalike (feat. Busta Rhymes) 114.9 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
CLEAR! 128.0 CLEAR!(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Last Standing Soldier 99.0 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Famous - Extented 122.4 Famous(2013年)
>楽天で購入
Beautiful 130.0 Freedom(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Belly Dancer (Bananza) - Remix 100.1 Pot of Gold(2005年)
>楽天で購入
Go Home With You 173.4 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Lighter! 119.7 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Put Your Drinks Up (Club Mix) [feat. DJ Mad & Fatman Scoop] 129.0 Put Your Drinks Up (feat. DJ Mad & Fatman Scoop)(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Rush 97.0 Music Of The Sun(2005年)
>楽天で購入
Kill The Dance (Got Something For Ya) 120.0 Trouble Deluxe Edition(2005年)
>楽天で購入
All The Way 123.2 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Ill Eagle Alien 173.2 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
Sunday 93.9 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Rush 110.0 Konvicted(2022年)
>楽天で購入
Heads Up 132.0 Fire And Glory(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Ghetto Love 126.6 The Best Of(2017年)
>楽天で購入
Set It Off 118.7 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入
We Gon' Go 98.5 CLEAR!(2011年)
>楽天で購入
Gimme Some 116.1 Not 4 Sale(2008年)
>楽天で購入